Friday, December 30, 2005

Maroon in College Station!

I'm in College Station for the weekend. I arrived without my laptop, so I'm posting without the luxury of a HUGE cache of pictures with which to illustrate my post. I know all of you are saddened by this. Right? Right.

The plan is to relax, see the Aggie men's basketball game and hang with good friends. All is going according to plan, except for the fall off the porch. Ask me about it sometime.

And for the record, that was Dennis Quaid, the actor, in the picture with me. I removed it. Wouldn't want his second wife to get jealous. You could just see the chemistry!

1 comment:

Ron and Marilyn said...

Didn't know the Ags were playing tonight?? And thanks for letting us know about Dennis. He looked so familiar but couldn't decide who it was.Well, you are in CS will very wonderful friends of yours so that is something else you're doing, right?? Enjoy the boys!!

~marilyn