Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Astros

I am a huge Astros fan! Ask anyone I know. I'm no fair weather fan.... I watch when they win and when they lose. They're losing a lot lately. Tonight they gave up 9 runs in one inning. Doh!

The most interesting thing going on with the Astros is Craig Biggio's race to 3000 career hits. He's only 3 hits away now. His career stats are pretty impressive.

My dad recently bought some very nice seats at a charity silent auction. We were three rows behind home plate at the game on June 2, against the Cardinals. Great, great fun. I'll highlight Mr. Biggio with my pictures below.







5 comments:

Cherrys said...

Yeah! A new post! great photos!

dianna said...

Yeah! Joyce is blogging again! Looks like you had fun at the game- lucky you.

dlg

dianna said...

ummm, can you help me find something? I can't seem to locate the post you promised me ;)

dlg

Unknown said...

Hey - I'm looking for that post too! Where in the world can it be?? :)

Unknown said...

You must visit All-Star Barbecue in Rusk - they have more Astros paraphernalia than any tiny, hole-in-the-wall really should have... made me think of you... and that made me very happy! Always nice to think of you, of course, even if it is connected to sports fanaticism...