Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Monday is for links

I almost posted on Monday! Forgive me?

I was inspired by Heather at Yummy Sushi Pajamas. Each Monday she posts links to some of her favorite blogs. She has been nice enough to visit my blog, comment AND put me on her Monday link list.

Here is my first Monday link list. Please visit them if you have time and post a comment if you feel inclined.

Yummy Sushi Pajamas
This Fish Needs A Bicycle
Win or lose, we go shopping
- plain simple english
Greek Tragedy
Benjamin Wagner Dot Com

4 comments:

Bre said...

Oh look! It's me! How delightful! :)

Heather said...

Aw, thanks for the link! Spread the love!!

Anonymous said...

Hey what's up cool Austin girl! So Ang and I want to come back down to Austin to chill someday. We had a blast that weekend, forever ago. I must say though you got me soooo hooked on El Melargo chips it's not even funny. Next time we come though we'll have Buddy the dog with us. Sounds like you're doin super swell though. Call us sometime. Laters. - Josh

Angela said...

I see my hubby has already posted something, but HEY!!! What are you up to? I think about calling you, all the time, and I just never pick up the phone. I guess you heard the news! Thanks for posting on the blog! my email is flossybright@yahoo.com. Email me and let me know what you're up to!