Sunday, June 04, 2006

The reason I'm not posting

I'm not posting regularly because I have an addiction. It's an addiction to read/check something like 20 blogs per day, right? I read all these interesting blog entries and am left with the thought that I'm not very good at blogging. Or I think, "I should have blogged about that!" But if I do it now, it's virtually plagiarism. Illegal. Wrong. Bad.

So, I'll try to be more prolific in my posting. Tomorrow I plan to post links to some of the blogs I like to read.



The chair in which I read blogs.

4 comments:

Ron and Marilyn said...

Hi JoJo!

Go Mavs!! And thanks for the bed last weekend! It was so fun being with you! Sorry I missed that Mavs game but haven't missed any since. However, I'm heading to Singapore in 2 days so will miss the finals. That is too sad but I'm going for a good reason so must not be unhappy. So please watch and cheer for me!!

love you,

marilyn

Anonymous said...

Seeing your chair makes me miss your house. And you. :(

Come to Tyler, why don't you? I'm working at Starbucks now...could hook you up with a smooth Chai... :)

Andreia Huff said...

Just do it girl! I deleted two of my blogs until I decided that this one would stay NO MATTER WHAT.

You dont have to be interesting. I will read about ear wax removal if someone bothers to take the time to write about it! What makes this chair special? Anything good/juicy ever happen in it? Every had a special chair when you were a kid? Whats up with that Aggie sign? What's it like to be an Aggie in Austin?

Just some ideas now GO for it!

Anonymous said...

Joyce!! I love that chair!!! I plan to sit in it often next week :) Btw I found this through Amanda!