Monday, January 01, 2007

Giving it another go...

I'm not sure if anyone checks my blog anymore. I mean, if you were checking, then you gave up months ago, right?

Let's see if I can do a better job in 2007! I plan to post more frequently and use more photos. Here's hoping I keep this resolution (along with several others to be discussed at a later date).

I made another long weekend trip to New York City in December. I had a great time visiting a friend and seeing some shows. I recommend both The Radio City Christmas Spectacular and Jersey Boys.


Backstage at Radio City Music Hall with my friend Beth.


I took the Staton Island Ferry (free!) to get some pictures of the Statue of Liberty. After taking a few (or 100) pictures, I had to take a moment and enjoy the view.


Sunday, December 11, 2006


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! Glad to see you're back! (Want to see more pics of NYC.) No promises about me, though... Just got back from vacation and I'm already behind! Inconceivable! So LindseyLane will remain uninhabited for a while longer, I'm afraid.

Love ya, dear - we must catch up, esp. since you've shunned us for a weekend getaway... ;)

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love NYC at Christmas? We are going there for a business trip in May and already looking forward to it (not to mention the $169 a night room at the Marriott Marquis...overlooking Times Square!). Maria and I have some great memories of our Christmas trip there a few years ago--look forward to hearing about this trip.