Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm back!

I've been feeling guilty about not posting lately. I've checked my blogging friends and it seems I'm not the only blog slacker.

I've been in Mexico! I spent my 35th birthday in a little town called Akumal, about 60 miles south of Cancun. The condo was great, the rent car was great (always get the insurance!), and the company even better (my college buddies Stacey and Leslie).

I'll write more when my mind gets back from this beautiful place. Our condo is in the second picture below, the short white one, approximately centered in the photo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVELm those flip flop tanned toes!
Wonder which song on Caleb's ipod you were being forced to listen to right then?
Lm

Down Under Aggie said...

ok, i am taking a stab here, i'd say roughly around 1,845 photos were taken, with your camera, not nec. all by you though. beuatiful beach toes. Jgreen