Sunday, April 02, 2006

Thing Number 47

I mentioned in my 101 things that I procrastinate. It waited to put that down as number 47 out of 101. Would it have been funnier if I had put it down as number 101?

Along those lines, let me tell you a story. Today I finally washed a pair of shoes that got dirty back in late September, when I went to the Austin City Limits Music Festival. It was SO hot and windy and dusty. Really hot and windy and dusty. Like ruin your clothes with red dirt and sweat hot. I don't have a picture of the dirty shoes, but I do have pictures to show the dust bowl that was day 2 of the festival.

The above picture is day 1, just before Lucinda Williams performs.

To truly appreciate this picture, click on it to view it in bigger form.
Sunset, day 2. Or rather "the day of dust."

Fellow Ag, Lyle Lovett, performing live on the evening of day 1.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joyce! I found your blog through Cori Baird's. You are so funny. Your 101 list was great except...Lyle Lovett is sexy? Wow...I don't see it. :) Take care,
dmp