Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas 2005


This is a picture of my parents (on the left) and my aunt and uncle. I have a better picture, but it doesn't have the name of the restaurant that means so much to my family (she says sarcastically). Almost every time we meet for lunch, we meet at this Luby's.

Today I read a few entries on another's blog. I noticed two things: there were many entries and they were almost all short and sweet. Each entry was a paragraph about a book, a CD, a purchase or an observation.

So, I decided that if I keep each entry short, I might have a chance to post one per day. Game on!

2 comments:

dianna said...

Am totally proud of you for the large number of posts you'be made. Keep it up!

shell said...

I have yet to figure out the attraction to Luby's -- yet it is undeniable. I love ya and am glad to have a way to keep up with you other than cell phones. :) Love ya!!!