Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Big Game

I'm watching the Rose Bowl tonight with coworkers at a coworker's house. Neither are originally from Texas. I'm sure they will not care for which team I cheer.

Really, I just want it to be a good game. A close match-up with good play and good sportsmanship. If all that happens, then I will be happy no matter which team wins.

This view makes me the outcast around Austin, for sure. To borrow from Kermit the Frog: It's hard being maroon (I mean green). The pictures below might provide some insight.



I cannot help but wonder if the UT fans would pull for the Aggies if we were in their position. What do you think?

1 comment:

Down Under Aggie said...

I am not certain the t-sippers would pull for us if the situation were reversed but then again, we all did at one time think Tx should be a nation all it's own. So who knows, maybe next year we'll see.