Friday, January 13, 2006

It's Joyce, not iJoyce or eJoyce

I haven't posted in a while. Were you all worried about me? All 3-4 of you who occasionally check my blog?

The title above should tell you I've been experimenting with music files and MP3 players... I think I finally have all my music on my iPod. I really like it. I would just like it and iTunes to talk to each other consistently. Is that too much to ask? Is it too much to ask for iTunes and my iPod to get along? Come to think of it, there's no 'i' in team. :) Suffice it to say it all does work, just not like it did the first week, or the second...

Now on to another task. USE THE iPOD FOR WORKING OUT! Wait, I do use it WHEN I workout. So I guess the task is: WORKOUT CONSISTENTLY.

For your reference, I'm listening to two great new CDs: Lifehouse (a gift, thank you!) and Bonnie Raitt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are welcome! Any favorite songs yet?
LM

Anonymous said...

I got an ipod for my birthday!! woo-hoo and welcome to the techno world! Of course, I can't use it yet because our laptop is conveniently crashing at the moment... But I'm anxious to know: weren't you trying to figure out if you have to keep the music files on iTunes for them to stay on the iPod? Did you find the answer? Because now I'm anxious to know...

In other news, they're expecting me to do homework for school again. What *is* that?