Thursday, January 05, 2006

They Did It

UT wins. What a great game. I enjoyed it all. It was a good match-up. Both teams played to win and acted like gentlemen. UT showed up, turned it on when necessary and got the win. I found myself cheering for them the entire game. I couldn't help it.

I'm still an Aggie, no question, it's just more thrilling than I thought to see a national championship come to the state of Texas.

I found the following on the Austin American Statesman site. Great pictures. I think Vince Young goes pro now. No question.



NEXT YEAR IS THE YEAR OF THE AGGIE. I FEEL IT. ALL THE WAY BABY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

J,
I watched SOME of the game. Caleb was home sick and so Matt W and BRian BOTH had to stay home and babysit him. har har. Loved the Gig em horns t shirt you emailed. Don't think I could wear one, but like the sentiment and the idea. We aggies are so clever.
Gig Em! LM

shell said...

Have to be honest, was not rooting for tu. Although the game was very good and very enjoyable. Definitely lived up to all the hype. But I think it's the best in everyone's interest (especially ours) if Vince goes pro now. :) A classmate of my Dad's wrote and said that this is great for the Aggies because it means we get to beat the undefeated National Champions at home in '06. I love the eternal Aggie optimism. Gig 'Em Ags!

Anonymous said...

anyone know where i can get a "gig 'em horns t shirt" -- need one quickly for the 2010 BCS championship game?