Thursday, March 29, 2007

Las Vegas 2

I was thinking that the next time I go to Las Vegas I might just take pictures of the people. One of my favorite things to do is "people watch." Seriously, Las Vegas does NOT disappoint. So. Much. Craziness.

I love chocolate. I heard that there was a huge chocolate fountain in the Bellagio. Clearly I had to check it out. It turns out it's the "world's tallest and largest volume chocolate fountain." And it's BEHIND GLASS. Remember that old Mervyn's sale commercial with the woman standing at the glass door chanting, "Open! Open! Open! Open!"? I thought about doing that but thought better of it. But just barely.


The fountain...


The details of the fountain. Click on it if you feel the need to read it!


We decided to head down the strip to the M&M Store. Need I say more about this? I love M&M's, but managed not to buy anything but a couple of decks of playing cards. Who knew M&M's had a smell. They do, or the store did at least. Too much of a good thing, I think.


Who doesn't love a whole store based on candy?


This is about 1/3 the wall of M&Ms. Yum.



4 comments:

Team Mexico said...

All that chocolate makes me hungry. : ) And seriously, this is no where near picture crazy yet. Picture crazy comes when you have to put in a slide show to get them all in! : ) Keep up the great posts!
Sara

shell said...

Someone please tell me the point of a chocolate fountain if you can't eat the chocolate. As we said in the 80's "I am so sure!!!"

Love the posts!! Don't stop. I have another post to the rat story. It will be coming soon.

Peter @ Enviroman said...

Hi Joyce,

Thanks for leaving a comment in my post Adding Graphic Background to your blog Header. I have responded to your comment.

Peter
Dummies Guide to Google Blogger
"online book" in progress

THE RIVERA FAMILY said...

I had to show Ethan your M&M store picture. He LOVES M&M's and he often pretends to go to the M&M store on his bike when he plays!!Too cool!