Friday, March 23, 2007

Nephews

My good friends have a new baby, just 6 weeks old. He is very sweet and cute and handsome. His mom and I have lunch sometimes, but usually he is out for the count (see below). Last week we had another of our friends in town and we all went to lunch . To be fair, there is a picture of the boy with each of us "aunts" holding him.**


Lunch out with the girls...


He woke up!



I had some good friends come for a visit this last weekend. They brought their precious daughter, her cousin and this little guy below. Frosty is a teacup maltese puppy and is already half grown at 1.5 pounds. He is very good natured and calm. I almost want one!


Frosty on his first trip to my house.



For your reference, I did write this last night but somehow I never posted it. Good one.


**Yes, I did ask permission to post pictures of him. He has his own blog, linked at the right.

No comments: