Friday, March 30, 2007

Stink

No, the title does not refer to the problem with the rodent.

I had almost finished a whole post when my computer, router, and modem combination freaked out. So I rebooted... The post was gone as I had not saved it yet. Nice!

I've messed with my blogger template. What do you think? Is it too wide for your browser? Do you see two columns under the header? How do you like the picture in the header? Yes I took it myself (see old post) and then cropped it.

The airplane picture reminds me of the trip to Washington State. I wonder when I can return.


Mount Rainier and Reflection Lake on a sunny day.

2 comments:

Down Under Aggie said...

Hey, blogging again! Did you like monsterclover? Wildboy helped me with that one. I plan on taking my people up to Washington to visit the distant relations some time in the next few years. Hike with crazy people, if you can survive Fraser Island with us, surely Washington state is a cake walk. Cheers.

Dianna G said...

That picture might work in a story. :)