Saturday, March 25, 2006

Mission Impossible

So, I bought several new pairs of pants this week. I needed them. I've donated or thrown the old ones away (depending on condition).

I have tops to wear with each pair of pants, however I could use a cream colored top to give me more options. I'm looking for a simple short sleeved V neck or crew neck cream/tan/off-white sweater...

Apparently there is no such thing. I have been to Dillard's, Foley's, JC Penney, Steinmart, Kohl's, TJ Maxx, Target, Academy (there was one here but it was sized for a junior!). I don't even know where to look next.

I can, however, tell you where to find cream colored t-shirts, completely see through cream colored polyester shirts, cream colored shirts with beads (or for that matter, sequins), see through loose knit cream colored sweaters, cream colored long sleeve sweaters, cream colored sweaters with bands that accentuate the wrong thing on me, and cream colored sweaters with gathers in the area that need not be accentuated.

Let me know if you need help finding a sweater. I'll take out all the guess work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will make it my personal mission to find the perfect cream sweater in Mexico.

That's just the kind of friend I am.
Lm