Monday, July 10, 2006

I'm back, I promise, but first...

I know you wanted an interesting post about my life or maybe a mediocre post, but with pictures... Well, first, may I ask you to weigh in on this subject by commenting on this entry? You can answer even if you aren't a Blogspot member, so please comment to let me know...

I promise that Wednesday I'll post something better; possibly even something witty and with photos.

Okay here's the question:
When you view my blog on your computer or laptop, do you see the links on the right hand side column next to the latest (greatest) post? Or does that column appear to be way down the page almost like it's letting you see the whole posting column before the column with the little "About Me", "Cluster Map", "ClockLink", "101 Things", "Blogging Friends", "Random Blogs I Read", "Previous Posts", and "Archives" links?

That's more than one question, I know, but it's just the one subject.

I ask because on my computer is looks just fine, like the template; two columns side by side. But at least two friends have said that it has always looked as I described it above.

SO, I wondering did I delete part of the template that makes it smart enough to size the columns for any computer resolution??? Or what??? I don't want to start over, so if anyone knows how to fix it please let me know!

Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, it looks fine on our computer now... Did you do something to fix it? Or was asking the question enough to appease the Blog Gods...??

shell said...

I'm not sure I understand the question. But your blog looks like all the others that have the same template (black, etc.). The latest post is on the left (wide column) and all your links (about me, map, clock, etc.) are on the right (narrow column). Is that what you wanted?

Glad to see you're back. I've missed you for the past month. :) I want pictures. ;)

love ya!!!

Joyce B. said...

Thanks folks, I figured it out I think. Something to do with Microsoft Internet Explorer. Changed a thing or two and poof it works.