Friday, July 21, 2006

Jealousy

A good Aunt must brag on all of her friends' dogs! And this Aunt must post pictures.

One of my other good friends has a dog named Blondie. Blondie was rescued and trained for agility competitions. She's a very fun and friendly puppy. I call her a puppy but I bet she's two years old already.

Blondie has been to my house at least three times. I'm told Blondie is so excited to see me that she starts to whimper (with glee, not trepidation) when the car reaches the entrance to my neighborhood. She gets more and more excited in the two mile trip in to my part of the neighborhood. I told my dad this story, but he doesn't believe it. Perhaps I'll ask for a video recording of it or at least an audio one. I mean, really, who wouldn't get a boost from knowing that a dog was happy to be visiting?

Please see Blondie, Queen of New Braunfels, TX.



7 comments:

Andreia Huff said...

How precious she is posing for that picture! I dont blame you for getting excited!

Buffy said...

I love her colour.

Bre said...

Blondie is also quite adorable!

karla said...

I love a dog who can pose for a picture. (My dog cannot, but I love her, too, anyway.)

karla said...

I love a dog who can pose for a picture. (My dog cannot, but I love her, too, anyway.)

Anonymous said...

Maybe you'll have one more puppy guest picture soon! :)

Wide Lawns said...

Oh I love cute doggie pictures! I found you on Hollye's blog, where she too has cute dog pictures.