Monday, July 10, 2006

It should work now!

My astute coworker (we are working hard!) pointed out that the blog appearance problem might be associated with the browser used. Sure enough, I was using Firefox which did not have the display problem. However, Internet Explorer users did have the problem.

I messed with a setting on the template that controls how many posts are shown at a time in the window... reducing that number fixed the problem in IE. More importantly, it also did not screw up the appearance of my blog in Firefox.

Excellent.

Gratuitous picture that I took this weekend of a rose in Tyler, Texas. More to come.

5 comments:

Down Under Aggie said...

Ok, getting the view in the better form now, used to get it w/ the links, archives etc WAY DOWn the bottom. Never bothered me, seriously have just a few other things to worry about but GREAT that it's fixed and you tackled an unknown. Like the rose. :)

Team Mexico said...

Hey, Jay! I'm glad to see you're back in the blogworld. I was just loading your blog and thinking 'Man, I haven't heard about Joyce in a while. I wonder what she is up to.' And in that very instant, I got the comment you posted on my blog. : ) All that to say, I'm glad you're back and I hope to see more of you around the internet soon.
Love you, girl!
Sara

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for fixing that it was driving me NUTS! :) Wish I could go log on in Africa and give you a dot there :)

Bre said...

I thought all the roses in texas were yellow.....

Brian Miller said...

Well there you are! I keep checking and checking... I can't respond to your questions b/c They are in swahili.
Love the rose.

Lm