Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Concerts 4

I will get in trouble with my friend Teresa if I don't mention that she and I saw Jack Ingram at the River Road Ice House in New Braunfels, Texas, earlier this summer.

It was fun but rather warm and very crowded! As you can see Jack closes his eyes a lot when he sings and sweats just the like you and me.

BTW that means I saw Jack Ingram and Lyle Lovett twice each this year. Funny!



Jack Ingram at the River Road Ice House in New Braunfels, TX.


Jack up close.


I just think this is funny, he turned just as I snapped the pic. Very nice layers, Jack.


I know this looks funny - some fan held up her beer while yelling wildly...
so he's either singing into her beer or about to take a swig, right?

3 comments:

Perks said...

o.k...you are the MOST concert-goin' person I know. You are amazing. How do you even know who all of these people are? I've recognized maybe 1/5 of the names you've mentioned and I sure don't know any of the songs they sing...except for maybe Willie. I'm out of it.

dianna said...

So- I thought you had a watch problem until I read your last 4 posts. I'm curious...which number is greater- the number of watches you own or the number of concerts you've seen in the past 6 months? (1 act at Big State = 1 concert) :)

Cherrys said...

I need to hear about those butterscotch shakes!